Full-time Housekeeper/Cook for family of 2, located in Ascot, London, £25,000 — £30,000 per annum, Start ASAP.
CP662 Full-time Housekeeper/Cook for family of 2, located in Ascot, London, £25,000 — £30,000 per annum, Start ASAP.
A returning client is seeking a housekeeper/cook to support the running of their London mansion.
You will work alongside an Estate Manager and undertake daily duties to maintain the household. Duties will include general upkeep of the family household — cleaning, washing, shopping and cooking meals for the two family members.
The family have a number of properties located around the world and are not always in residence.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working experienced housekeeper with knowledge of Indian cuisine and culture. Fluent English speaker is essential and Indian/British nationality desirable. Previous experience of working in a private household is desirable.
This is a live-in position for working days. The working hours will be 37.5 hours per week.
A private bedroom will be provided. Days off can be located outside of the family home.
The position is to commence ASAP and interviews will take this week.
• £24,000 — £30,000 Gross per annum (negotiable to the right candidate).
• 5 days on, 2 day off
• Live in position (Separate room provided)
• 4 weeks paid holiday
• English speaking Housekeeper/Cook
• Experienced in domestic care
• Experience of working in private households
• Confident in cooking Indian cuisine
• British and/or Indian nationality preferred (desirable)
• Solid understanding of child development
• Available to start ASAP
Job posted: 6th Февраль 2020